With the LaCie Rugged RAID, you get it all in one package – with zero trade offs. It delivers a game-changing blend of PC and Mac® compatibility, capacity, speed, mobility, and reliability. As the ultimate solution for on-the-go professionals, the LaCie Rugged adapts to your needs for performance or complete data security.
• Thunderbolt™ and USB 3.0 for speeds of up to 240 MB/s
• Bus powered via Thunderbolt for mobile workflows
• Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or security
• Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
The Smallest Member of the Rugged Family
With its iconic orange design and data security, the Rugged has been one of our most popular hard drives. With the Rugged Mini drive, we’ve reduced the size and added tons of new features, making it perfect for on-the-go data transport.
The Speed of USB 3.0 With the Rugged Mini, you’ve got the speed of USB 3.0, and full backward compatibility with USB 2.0**, meaning that you can use it on almost any computer. You can transfer a 800 MB video file in around 6 seconds with USB 3.0, compared to 25 seconds with USB 2.0***.
• Shock, rain, and pressure resistant
• Password protection
• USB 3.0: up to 4x faster than USB 2.0
With the new LaCie Rugged, even if you go off-road, your project stays on time. With IP 54-rated resistance to the elements and blinding-fast speeds through Thunderbolt and USB 3.0, you don’t have to compromise between durability, mobility, and speed.
• Thunderbolt speeds of up to 387 MB/s*
• USB 3.0 for universal connectivity
• Bus powered for complete mobility
• Shock, dust, and water resistant for all-terrain use
• All-Terrain Data Protection
• Universal Connectivity
• No-Compromise Speed
With the redesigned 2big, instead of aiming for incremental, LaCie shot for revolutionary. Its all-new industrial design demolishes the status quo and sets a new standard for versatility and reliability. The LaCie 2big also features unbeatable Thunderbolt 2 technology and hardware RAID for sensational performance.
• Shocking speeds up to 420MB/s*
• Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for 4K workflows
• Innovative design with RAID for reliability
• USB 3.0 for PC and Mac® compatibility