Digital filmmaking re-imagined for today’s creator
Atomos Neon series is the beginning of a new journey for filmmakers by bringing together traditional filmmaking roles and pairing it with Atomos innovation and technology. We do this by combining RAW recording with cinema display technology for monitoring, on-screen production checking and review of creative intent, story flow and matching continuity between scenes.
Neon streamlines the creative workflow from lens to viewing. We have adopted industry standard formats like ProRes RAW from major camera makers enabling the performance of ProRes and the flexibility of RAW into cinema productions and built for computer finishing. Neon performs real-time Dolby Vision processing to enable down-stream viewing on any Dolby Vision capable TV or monitor.
Four sizes for flexibility in any production
The Neon comes in 17”, 24”, 31” and 55” screen sizes, and complements other Atomos products such as the Shinobi SDI, Ninja V, Shogun 7 and Sumo 19 to provide a flexible ecosystem of field reference monitors. Neon allows you the flexibility of utilizing your Atomos on low budget productions with HDMI 10-bit uncompressed video cameras, right up to 12G-SDI 12-Bit, 4Kp60 RAW from the best cinema cameras in the world.
- Ecosystem of four monitor sizes: 17″, 24″, 31″ and 55″.
- 4K HDR 1000nit display (2K on 17″).
- Up to 512 zone LED backlights for 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Real-time record ProRes Raw 4Kp60; Playout to Dolby Vision.
- Sync 1000+ Neons for frame-accurate recording from any source.
- App-controlled playback and preview tools. (Read More..)