The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a headphone/line out jack to easily send high-definition stereo directly to your camera.
The Pro is perfect for capturing live performances. Capable of handling up to 140 dB SPL, it can record everything from ear-splitting heavy metal to bass-heavy EDM. Take a line-level* stereo feed from your mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones to put your listeners front row center.
* +4dBu line-level is not supported.
The H4n Pro provides the essential combination of mic’ing versatility, portability, and superior audio necessary for impactful storytelling. With support for plug-in power, you can use a lavalier to mic up your subject for podcasts or interviews. Record time-stamped WAV files to sync with video footage in post-production, or embed superior audio directly on your video in real-time through a ⅛” stereo feed.
• Four-track simultaneous recording
• High-fidelity mic preamps
• Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90˚ and 120˚
• Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
• Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
• Stereo 1/8″ Mic In mini phone jack
• +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
• Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
• New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
• Built-in reference speaker for fast playback (Read more..)