- 20x Zoom Lens (F1.8 29.5-612mm)
- 3 manual rings (Focus, Zoom and Iris)
- Build-in, powerful LED video light
- Simultaneous and relay recording on 2 SD cards
- 2 XLR audio input and HDMI output
- Several Focus Assist functions
- Touch Panel: 460K dots 3.0-type LCD
- 5-axis hybrid OIS and Level Shot function
Panasonic has announced a new palm camcorder, aimed at semi-professional event videographers, that is set to replace the popular AG-AC90.
The AG-AC30 is a 1-chip Full-HD camcorder, designed and built in Japan, which brings an unprecedented number of useful tools and features, that will help deliver professional looking pictures in all environments.
The camcorder offers a newly designed lens capable of a very wide focal range (20x zoom and 29.5mm wide angle), three manual rings for focus, iris, and zoom and two-channel XLR audio inputs.
The compact camera is one of the lightest in its class, weighing just 1.5kg and includes a powerful, integrated LED video light, capable of 300 lx at one metre, that supports shooting in dim light, such as night time wedding parties and ‘run and gun’ interviews.
The camera has a new 1/3.1-type back side illumination (BSI) sensor, which is larger than the sensor on the current model and offers excellent resolution and superb image quality.(Read more..)